Sunday, May 19, 2013

Setting Up The Blog

Its been.....geez, a good 18 months since I played around with setting up a blog. I also forgot how frustrating it can be.

I have had three blogs in the past about niches that I enjoy. But my blogging and hence my readership, never really took off. Not to worry, I am back to have a crack at this daddy blogging since its something I am VERY interested in doing, participating and becoming heavily involved with.

You, my dear reader get to go on this journey with me, as I stumble, fall, fumble and make a general nuisance of myself with trying to craft a story, post by post, right 'ere.


Why a blog? I feel this is going to help me gain a deeper understanding with being who I am. I can post my thoughts, feelings and fears and display it to the world. If that factor alone doesn't cause some trepidation and dread, I don't know what will. When I found out I was going to be a father, I was excited at the news, then I quietly went out the door and literally shit my pants. The thoughts and feelings of abject fear came to the fore. Me. A Father. sheesh.

At the time of this post my daughter is 7 months old, and I feel like I am just starting to hit my strides as a daddy unit.

I have read through some other daddy blogs and get a feeling I am not alone in this endeavor.

My blog is new, no-one knows me, but give it enough time, and I'll make some noise.

I am getting used to being a father, so let me shit my pants as a neophyte blogger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great meeting you this week at our pizza masterclass Jason! Best of luck with your latest blogging adventures.

Nina