Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Post You Have, When You Haven't Posted In A While

Hi Folks,

It's been a while since I posted on here and there are several reasons I have not.

1. I have been working and also burning the candle at both ends. Consequence is I have had a few early nights when I would normally blog/twitter/facebook/communicate/ do online digital schtuff.

2. On occasion been computer gaming, not an activity I get to do as often as I would like..

3. Recent trip to Adelaide for a family wedding and enjoyed four days of kicking it with family, some I have not seen in over a decade.

4. There are 3 articles for me to publish as well as 3 outstanding blog posts (all in draft mode). One on a review of Mr Palindrome's recent show I attended with my family in Melbourne. Seriously, I see this gentleman to have big things happen for him in childrens entertainment in this country. Go and see him when you can.

Second is a big post (it's big, like novella big) about finding family day care / childrens child care. I naively thought this would be a walk in the park and it has turned into an event bigger than Ben Hur. All with this to occur and be signed, sealed and Lil Miss G in care before Kangaroo Mum returns to work.

Thirdly, I just feel like I am behind in my plans and things like articles and posts are unfinished and will need to be published pronto!!!! It is just me pushing myself to get things done in a timely fashion. I have been a fair bit hard on myself and know events will transpire, just give yourself time, breathing space and don't be so hard on your bloody self!

Right, now I have had my little relief valve opened, let me ask;

Are you hard on yourself when you plan to do things and they don't go to plan or happen in the time frame you envisaged?

No comments: